- Account Registration - Information about data collected upon registration.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing - What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Analytics - Information about our anonymous collection of usage analytics.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information - What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Account Deletion - Your rights to removing any information we are not required to keep by law.
- Security - The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Updates - A notice regarding the way in which this information might be updated in the future.
No information is collected about you before registration.
Registration is not required in order to use this website, but it does offer a number of conveniences. In order to offer these services, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies will only be used on this site to keep track of your session information. Cookies are not used for analytics.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
This site uses a privacy-focused cookie-free analytics platform called Fathom . Fathom doesn't use any cookies and doesn't collect any personal information. Fathom allows us to collect information about how this site is used without gathering any information about individual users. Read this article about privacy-focused analytics if you want to know more.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Once you are registered, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com :
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Remember that you also manage your own data in your account settings.
Once registered, you have the option to delete your account easily at any time. If you choose this option, we will only retain the information - if any - that we are legally obliged to keep for accounting and other purposes.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Last Modified: 6th September, 2023